View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
Yea i thought i was up by 2 and then u got a goal and it was tied. Then i started wondering if i was starting to blend games together lol.

But yes we got it to 2-2 and kept going. I was so pissed at myself for messing up that penalty shot on OT ... I wanted to go back forehand and it was open too i nearly broke everything in my room!

Very tight series like all out games nothing is safe, i agree when i had a lead seemed so slow.

Hopefully next time we play we can have a healthy roster and go at it with all our players.

Good luck in the finals. Ill be waiting for the next season to get some pay back!
Funny thing is when you were up 2-0 in that game, I was essentially ready to pack it in. I was almost thinking to myself if there's a way to just forfeit the game so I don't have to play it out before starting the next one. Then one of your goals disappeared and I think it gave me a second life watching your lead get cut in half Of course then I was able to get a couple of goals and tie it up (although the game thought it was 2-1 me ) so I guess that changed my attitude.

I also got really pissed in what I think was Game 4 when it seemed like you were determined to injure each and every one of my players. I'm convinced you gave one guy a concussion as he just laid there, and they stopped the game to show him just laying there. Then another guy hurt an arm. And then another a leg. I think Stoll was the only one who was injured for additional games (he's out for the playoffs), so its not terrible for me. But I was damn near ready to start gooning it up for game 5.