View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle McMahon View Post
I echo the sentiments of feeling ripped off by Ray. The Ray we've seen the last two weeks ploughing into linebackers, fist pumping, celebrating TD's, actually looking like he cares about winning the game was a far cry from what we saw in the 2nd half of last season. I watched Ray mail in several games last year, but now he's been rejuvenated seemingly by a desire to stick it to Tillman and the Eskimos. Well, mission accomplished Rick. Really tarnishes the way I'll remember a great Eskimo.
Absolutely couldn't believe the endzone dance, high fives, fist pumps, hugging Argos on sidelines, running right through linebackers, reading blitz in an instant.. This guy is pumped, who is this guy?

Yeah, I'm reading the bolded clearly.

Theres no way Ricky was bringing this type of game lately with the Eskimos. As I mentioned earlier it had been several yrs since Ray even remotely showed up in a game in Montreal. Suddenly he's beating everybody in the league.

When I have sometime I'll compare Rays two playoff games last year with his two this year. People can feel free to acknowledge that the Eskimos team last year was also far better than this Argos team this year. So whats the diff?

Oh, Ray suddenly finding enthusiasm.