View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 07:17 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
I'm not sure I'd like windsors chances against against London, Ktown, OS, Plymouth or sarnia right now. All those teams IMO have a good adv. esp in a PO match up.
It's good to be hopeful I guess but the know when to hold em...... Quote seems right to me.
You can hang with better teams more often in the reg season than u can in the PO For a # of reasons. PO are a different animal.
Like I said if this were an older club I would agree fold em,but a younger no,tweak and deal yes,if a surprise or two comes in ride it
While London and Owen Sd would be a challenge,Sarnia,Kitchener and Plymouth are vulnerable if the NHL goes back,as Galchenyuk,Murphy,and Rackell,perhaps Ryan Murphy could make their respective teams
Kitchener like Windsor an excellent home team but they struggle on the road,Sarnia has lost 3 straight including a 9-2 thrashing by the Sault without Galchenyuk in the lineup,Plymouth`s goaltending is such a question mark they played their 3rd goalie a 16 year old against Belleville,their defence again this year scares nobody,JT Miller is not coming back or so it appears,Noesen is out another week with an ankle sprain
I am not saying any one of those 3 is a cakewalk,however the separation of talent is not that vast