View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 07:20 PM
onemorecup*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
I'm sorry, but you are extremely confused.

I'm talking about Dustin Penner. That big piece of useless that can't score and yet sees regular time on the Kings top6. Desharnais outscored him 3 times over last season, I *think* the kings would have liked him on the team.

Btw Desharnais would have been 2nd in points with the Kings last year.I'm not saying he'd be their 2nd best player (bolded, so when you blatantly misinterpret what I say you'll look even more blind) however its completely senseless to say he couldn't have a place on that (or any) team.

Oh and ...

DARCHE AGAIN? Sorry but you should at least make an effort to try and make non-laughable arguments. Its difficult staying polite answering errh... ''stuff'' like that. Are you trying to bait me into getting banned?

Just tell us how Darche and Desharnais are even comparable. Other than they speak the same language, are NHL forwards and their names start with ''D''. Go ahead. Do they both eat at Subways frequently? Perhaps they both prefer wine to beer? Or maybe they are both the same astrological sign? I don't know, didn't check their birth dates.

Hey I'll use the same argumentation as you! Having Desharnais on the team is like having Mario Lemieux. Both french and centers BAM!

EDIT : I know you'll either ignore my post or focus on some secondary point you'll somehow misunderstand. I can feel it.
bro on a good team Darche is not a top 6 and neither is DD

Thats all I am saying , on the Kings DD wouldn`t be in thier top 9 , period

onemorecup* is offline   Reply With Quote