View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
Oh man, you would hate to see me at a hockey game. I spent 3 solid minutes during warm up during a Colorado/Edmonton game with my head down by the little camera hole telling Darcy Tucker that he was one of the worst hockey players to ever lace up skates.

Part of being a professional athlete is to realize you are going to take heat from A LOT of people. Guys like Whitney soak up the praise, but start talking back when they get heat, when they should just smile and shake their heads.

Njoy said it right, guys that can't even take heat from their hometown fans without retaliating just show that he has no loyalty to this city, and to be honest, the sooner he's gone the better.
i kind of understand chirping players at games... its part of the atmosphere and i think a lot of the players think its more funny than anything else... its another thing to make light of somebody's injury out of the blue on twitter, especially when you claim to be a fan of the team... i don't chirp players at games, but i at least understand it somewhat... the twitter thing is just a chicken-***** move though