View Single Post
Old
05-23-2006, 04:10 PM
thomasincanada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Rock
Why is it pointless? Cause you think Schremp is a great guy and you're tired of people bad-mouthing him?
If a thread has deteriorated into nothing more than a badmouthing session, deserved or not, than I think it should be closed. I don't want this board to become like NOOF. That board is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Rock
You said as much in a response to me in January. It's obvious how incredibly incorrect that statement was.

TIC, I happen to think you're a great poster and you are obviously far more knowledgable about the O than I am, but I think it's time for you to admit that Schremp might not be the nice guy you think he is.
Well, he's no saint - I'll give you that - some of his actions are very immature. However, I still like what he did for London, his love of the knights and I know of good things he did here that nobody really cares about because he also did some not so good things.

I'm not really interested in getting into a debate with anyone about the guys character, but what I will say is that he's not in the OHL now, so I don't see why we can't just move on. Those who wish to continue discussions about his personality should go to the Oilers form.