View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Chippewa

vCash: 50
Quote:
Bettman made the comment that the NHL will make it right with the sponsors and fans when its all done. I wonder what he thinks would make it right? Can't think of a single thomg the NHL would be willing to do that would get me to come running back and buy tickets right away. I'm not saying ill stay away from the game, ill support non nhl teams and watch the games on tv for awhile. Just tired of all these idiots, NHL and PA both.
It's the same attitude that got us here. The league and players still think they can take us for granted. I really, really hope that attendance, sponsorship, and revenues take a big hit when play is resumed. The internal structure of the NHL BOG needs to change, and Fehr and the people like Lindros in the union need to GTFO.

Personally, I've found other things to do with my time. Too disgusted with the backstabbing league and ******** players. Really into the NFL this year, as well as local ACHA hockey.

They are not irreplaceable. It's time they realized that, and shaped up their act.

Chippewa is offline   Reply With Quote