View Single Post
Old
11-19-2012, 11:32 PM
Don Tibbles
Nothing to see here

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
1. Good to hear Grimaldi is doing well. He is a guy I wanted the Preds to target on draft day. Think he has the skill to do awesome things.

2. What's your assessment of Gudbranson? Would you feel comfortable with him in a top 4 role THIS season? For the future, where is his ceiling?

Thanks, and long live southern hockey
Greetings, friend.

1. I've watched all the UND games that were available to me thus far this season, and Rocco is a pleasure to watch. He tries to make an impact every shift; constantly driving to the net, finding his teammates or winning a puck battle. I hope his size does not hinder his game in the pros. It's certainly not a problem in the college game to this point.

2. I wouldn't mind Guds playing a top 4 role. He stepped his game to a higher level in that playoff series against the Devils. If he can develop some consistency and play at that level every game I would be happy to see him play a top-4 role. Not sure what his ceiling is, but I just hope doesn't turn out like a Bogosian. Hopefully, maybe he can become a Doughty with more of a mean streak in his game. Last year, Guds really matured in a solid pro. Personally, I'm not too concerned with his statistics at the moment. The offense will come when he gets into a groove.

“Statistics are like bikinis. They show a little bit, but they don’t show everything.”

-Craig Anderson

Last edited by Don Tibbles: 11-19-2012 at 11:38 PM.