View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 12:45 AM
BrandonL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake View Post
Open to suggestions here with what to do. And how do we run the league remainder of season with booted GMs?

I have sucked all season and still did my best to dress full rosters all season to be fair to those trying to win or make the playoffs. I didn't see any QBs that were worth picking up that would even play and luckily I have a backup QB in both leagues doe for next week as Roethlisberger is hurt.

I think it's safe to say that those that have not been active may not be invited back next season.

This isn't the NHL where there are games everyday. It's once a week guys and its an insult to those of us that have tried hard to set up the leagues and have fun active ones.
Well, at this point there are only two weeks left in our regular season.

I think the best approach would be to just monitor those teams mentioned here, and ensure they have an acceptable starting roster. There are no more bye weeks, so all we really have to worry about is injuries.

If need be, as commissioner, I suspect Yahoo gives you the option to alter the starting roster in a league.

That being said, it's unfortunate that we even have to be discussing this. I think we should definitely consider making some changes to the league roster at the end of this season.

BrandonL is offline   Reply With Quote