View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Clode

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Lol I used my unlock token on the Vector....that was kinda dumb. It's just my first two games after prestiging were awful. I was using the default scorpion class to try to re-unlock the Vector as is but the games were just so laggy and I was so used to the Vector being good for long and short range despite having a slower fire rate than the Scorpion that I just used the unlock token in pure frustration.

It was awesome for me because I had 3500 points exactly and I fell off the bus halfway between the power station and town and I had no ammo, middle of the round. Zombies behind me. Goblin on my head. I walk by the green light and then I see the teleport show up and I instinctively pressed X, ended up in town, got juggernog, boxed and got the HAM-R. Went on to survive for 10 more rounds but my teammates screwed things up in town and I got screwed.
that sucks, i didnt know about the portal thing though. me and 2 of my buddies made it to round 26 by holding up in the pack a punch room, only died because we ran out of ammo and the electric guy got us