Old
11-20-2012, 01:54 AM
FrizzleFry22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
For that second one you have to

Spoil:
Run through the corn field until you find it lol. Not very helpful I know. All there is is a part for a very disappointing wonderweapon. Basically a ****ty thundergun. It's Nacht Der Untoten in shambles. From the gameplay videos I've seen I don't think zombies or denizens (the little goblin ****ers) actually ever venture into it so it could be a cool place to maybe take a break online.

as for the the galvaknuckles I can never find the door latch for the diner. I can always find the ladder or the front bus piece but never the latch. Oh and making the panel to turn on the power is a pain in the ***.

Oh and they have to make more tranzit maps. I'm sure they have. They specify Green Run as a Tranzit location in the Northern Hemisphere, and when you load up zombies there's a scorched earth with just one selectable location on it. I'm sure that means that globe will basically be the map selection screen.
I figured they would. And I only ever find the door latch when it randomly spawns in the hallway next to where you make the turbine in the first room. And the panel for the power I spent 4 rounds running around trying to find a part that was on a table blended right into the background. Missed the bus twice haha.