View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Stasis
Mad Decent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 HockeyTown 40 View Post
I've had the same problems. It takes a lucky season for Crosby to hit 82 points using simulation. It's weird how good my team could be but we still don't make the playoffs. I think it has something to do with the messed up simulator... I'm getting shut out WAY too often and I have all 85+ on my first two lines.
I'll give it a shot. I've been shut out a lot too, but even more surprising to me given the blueline and goalie I have is how many times I've had 5-6 scored on me. I usually play between 20-30 a season, mostly division rivals... but I've began simming more to accommodate for trying to go further and really do a dynasty. I need to understand that part of it more if I'm playing less =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
Betcha it was a waiver move. I have seen a few doozies.
That's how I got Skinner. Nabbed him off waivers, which is ridiculous. He tore it up for me in the AHL that year on a line with Zuccarello and JT Miller, going over a PPG and dominating in the playoffs too. Has been mediocre so far this year with the big club, but that's the whole team. I couldn't believe it when he appeared in a waiver pop-up. I enjoyed it, but I'd rather that not happen as it's so unrealistic.