View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 06:59 AM
Evil Doctor
Army Recruit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
She's using the term "uneducated" in a different context than what you're suggesting. But.... of course.... your comment was exactly what I suspected I'd see when I posted the link.

Seems there was a lot of "confusion" among Glendale voters regarding the tax-rollback initiative (Prop 457) despite CoG's efforts to explain the reasoning behind the tax increase via their website and other outlets. On top of the huge campaign info effort by the Glendale's police and fire departments explaining what passing 457 would do.

People can be "uneducated" by their own choice.
When I first saw the 'uneducated' comment I thought blues10 was slamming the citizens of Glendale, fortunately I decided to watch the link for I layed into him.

My analysis of the recent election suggests that the citizens are very informed of the issues. Prop 457 passed very handily suggesting there wasn't any confusion over that issue. Likewise Clark was easily defeated, and once again it says educated public about the issues.

The citizens of Glendale are educated about what is going on in their city. The only uneducated one is Joyce Clark herself.