View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 07:55 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Jughead
You make very good pts re the defence and how to get better going forward,in regards to Brown he is progressing nicely,I dont get caught up in pts,ie Sanvido only has 1 pt but other part of his game have come along nicely,with Brown the offence will come he is a great skater with a real shot,his does have a bit of a bite to his game,he is one of the 4 players registered with the league as signed 16 year olds they can use,and at some pt during the season hopefully he will get a little taste of time here
A couple of players like might interest me would D-man from Erie Pat Murphy a 95 born playing in Port Colbourne who should have made their squad,I would consider trading Bateman for him,and another would be 93 born D-man Kyler Nixon who was sent home for trade by Kingston,while not big at 5'10"-190 about the same as Bateman and Mcnaughton,I would offer up Mcnaughton as a trade for Nixon,last yr Nixon put up 7 goals and 21 assists showing some offensively ability,while not great defensively its his offence thats appealing,and he has O/A possibilities
Just thinking out loud to add to your post