View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 08:09 AM
PJGooch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleOkposo View Post
Was wondering how everyone feels about this lockout as opposed to 94/04. For me i saw it coming and since the last 2 work stoppages i seem a little less interested and 1 thing people are forgetting was the 04 lockout came out with some new ideas to make the game more interesting (read here for all those rule changes http://proicehockey.about.com/cs/rul...le_changes.htm). This time around i don't think we will be as fortunate to see many changes in fact none at all. What's your thoughts?

P.S. If any mod can help remove the PGDT poll and change to no multiple choice i would greatly appreciate.
As a 12-year-old whose team was coming off two straight playoff seasons, the 1994 lockout blew.

As a 22-year-old just out of college with little to worry about, and a fan of a decent hockey team, the 2004 lockout sucked, but you figured it might be for the better of the sport.

As a 30-year-old paying a Long Island mortgage, but without a raise in four years, watching millionaires and billionaires fight and cry over pocket change just makes me angry and, worse, indifferent, despite my love of the sport and the Islanders.

PJGooch is offline   Reply With Quote