Old
11-20-2012, 09:16 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Who's available, though?
OHLTG

I would first look at possible non playoff teams ,Peter,Ottawa,Erie and Saginaw/SSM
With Peterborough Menard and Findlay come to mine,Menard is preferable but price is going to be higher then Findlay who has struggled to find his offensive touch,but Findlay can play and would put up more pts then Clark
Ottawa has no O/As that interest me,Saginaw has Garrett Ross who does interest me though again I worry about the price,Gregg Sutch another O/a does not interest me,though 19 year old Eric Locke does,Warren already has inquires about him me thinks they will keep him for next yr
Erie has JP Labardo who has played well for a young team,a little small,but plays hard might be had for cheap
SSM has Brandon Alderson a big body forward who can score,can fite when pushed,though I wonder if SSm has an appetite to deal,that franchise needs to make the playoffs to please an uneasy fanbase
If the NHL returns possibly Niagara goes into a sell off and perhaps a player such as Shipley may be available,time will tell on that one
Now the only other possibility I can think of is Craig Hottot from Sarnia,who might be wearing out his welcome there,another team whose progress could be iinterupted by an NHL return,potential loses of Galchenyuk and Murphy,could make Hottot and Sarault expendable
Sarault price would be high,the recent injury to Justice Dundas out 4-6 weeks with shoulder injury,,might preclude a trade re Hottot,though a case for trading Clark for him ,might be feasable
Sarnia is going to want to have grit aroud now that Dundas is out
The closeness in the standings of several teams,the uncertainity as it stands to the NHL lockout makes hard to project possibe trades or pickups