View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 09:57 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Juggy it isn't a shtick trust me. There are no tin foil conspiracy theories here, some on this board think Branch has it in for Windsor which is ridiculous in my mind those are the people with tinfoil hats. As for squandering assets look no further than a guy like Bateman. It was a huge gamble and it really hasn't paid off. I never said Rychel is a poor drafter I just think drafting has been lagging behind the past few years. Drafting can be poor if you're Peterborough, Saginaw, Sudbury where fans don't care but when the organization talks about being a flagship franchise of the league and one of the best in the CHL drafting can't lag behind. With that being said his draft this year looks better, not sure where the help on forward will come after Ho Sang if you don't get Schmaltz, you're left with Verbeek and??? Like it or not as well with Rychel he's the one responsible for the sanctions Windsor has suffered as well if you want to blame Boughner as well feel free but the sanctions still hang a cloud over the franchise. I do admit if they try and have a contender next year I think it will set the franchise back a few years just because of the sanctions they are facing and to improve the team it will probably take trading picks, young players like Bateman, Maletta etc.. maybe even a guy like Brown.