View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Martini*
Gods Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
That's funny, another guy on our board who lives in Rockford and has been to almost every game disagrees with you too.
Um, ok? One thing I have realised while pandering on the Hawk forum here is how every prospect is cant miss and every young player is better then they actually are. Its opinion and opinion alone while when I give mine they are not behind rose colored glasses. Trying to say Leddy is a "man among boys" while he has been in the A, and has, to an extent, regressed, using his skating and his skating only to try and find a way out of his defensive zone is almost as inpet as trying to say he is a top four defenseman other then by default. While trying to knock a young defenseman that Oiler fans have high hopes on who has been a pivotal player at every level he has played is comedic, to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
All of your assessments of our AHL players have been completely wrong (save maybe Beach). Just stop. No Hawk fans take anything you say seriously.
Those same Hawk fans wanted to waste a first round pick on David Toews for some odd reason. So, in that sense, thank god for that.

Martini* is offline   Reply With Quote