Thread: Justin Schultz
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Game 8

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
TBH most people that are from here aren't fans of the cold and their idea of cold is 60 degrees farenheit, throw her in even barely freezing weather and then see what she thinks That said I've been in Alberta up to -30 or so, it's a PITA to dress for the winter especially if you have little ones, however if you are born and raised there you think nothing of it, its just a way of life. That said if it came down to Edmonton or LA for example, I'd take Edmonton. Alberta is very clean and for the most part I like the people there. We have lots of Canadian and California transplants here and TBH I'm not a fan of a lot of the Cali ones. That said maybe California is just shipping their problem ones here!
All great points! Im no fan of Southern California, never been to San Diego though I have heard its different. Winter is beautiful, I just dont like how long it is so if you can get away for a month or so it suits me just fine! Last year I was gone for 10 weeks and it flew by. Hawaii is very beautiful by the way!

Game 8 is offline   Reply With Quote