View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 04:59 PM
FrozenJagrt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TieClark View Post
Poorly worded on my part because I can only speak for my area, but my area is the largest hockey area in the world. I'm not wrong about the GTA... the way the facilities are designed, they are structured to fit either 2 or 4, 200 by 85 rinks. I understand you work for a company that builds the boards.. that doesn't change the fact that, that is in fact how it's done here. I sharpen skates... I would never, ever tell someone to sharpen their skates certain ways but that doesn't mean that it isn't done or that I can't do it.
Are you under the impression that my company sends boards to everywhere in the world (and I mean everywhere, we've done rinks in Bermuda for crying out loud) EXCEPT the GTA?

It is one thing to try and tell someone how they should do something, it is entirely another to tell someone how something is done. You are trying to tell me that I don't know how rinks in the GTA are built, and I am telling you that I am the one building those bloody rinks. I don't care what size the buildings are, I know what size the rinks themselves are.

FrozenJagrt is offline   Reply With Quote