View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 05:08 PM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TieClark View Post
In this comparison no... you are not going to notice a couple feet difference from 2 separate videos and that was the point. One wasn't international ice compared to NA ice.

No I'm saying this is how they're built in the GTA. I'm sure you provide boards that would fit the 200 by 85.

It has nothing to do with the size of the rink. They're designed to fit around 200 by 85 rinks. Whether or not the rinks may be off by a foot or 2 wasn't the point.
What are you talking about?!?!?!

It's either the same distance or it's not. End of the story. You're actually saying that, in a race, you WOULDN'T tell the guy who only completed .95 laps that it was less? I mean, you're literally JUST being dense because you can't admit you're wrong. Holy cow man. At least I know I don't need to engage you in this conversation anymore; once you stop arguing with logic, the argument is over.

Apparently it was to everybody but you. When we ALL said not all rinks are the same, we weren't trying to convince you that you're skating on an international "style" rink versus a standard "style" rink. We were literally saying that even "standard" rinks vary by a few feet all over the place. You are the only one who didn't get that.

SERE 24 is offline   Reply With Quote