Phoenix LXIV: Will You Still Need Me, Will You Still Read Me, on Thread LXIV?
View Single Post
11-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Between the Pipes
Clark: It is my belief that this is the right course of action.
- Clark says you must have an anchor tenant.
My comment: Actually you don't. Ask Kansas City how they make their arena viable.
- Clark: Believes Jamison ( after everyone else ) is the best choice.
- Clark talking about how Jamison might buy the arena, at any time, thereby eliminating the debt and AMF.
- Clark is saying that it costs $6M just to keep the lights on in the arena and you still have to pay an AMF to someone above the $6M, so $11M doesn't look all that bad.
- Quoting the Mayor from 19 months ago saying what she said then, about how an anchor tenant is needed, is still valid and correct. The Mayor says a good Mayor can change her mind when new info. becomes available.
Last edited by cbcwpg: 11-20-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by cbcwpg