View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 09:27 PM
NYR957
Hagelin's pumped.

vCash: 500
I got a tour of the Garden the other day. Took 5 pics before I had to conserve battery.

This is from row 17 of a section. I believe it was Section 212. I shot from 17 because that's the row they gave us as season ticket holders as an equivalent to the 400s, row C. It did feel slightly closer than before:

I know it's been seen before but here's the color of the blue seats. They are about 2 shades brighter than what this shot lets on:

This gives a better idea of the brightness. It definitely looked pretty cool.

This is from a wheelchair seating area at the end of the blue seats. I believe it was even with row 15 or 16 of the 200s.

This is also from that viewing area but I took it to show the steepness. I went up to the last row of the 200s too. It wasn't really a bad seat. Just be warned that behind the last row they informed me that that was a previously non-existent 11th floor. Kind of interesting.

As you can see, no cup holders. Legroom was about the same I'd say. But the best parts of it were the concourses where they really did an amazing job with the historical aspects. Almost like a museum in a way with great exhibits.

Last edited by NYR957: 11-20-2012 at 10:00 PM.