Thread: Proposal: Edmonton - Toronto
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 10:20 PM
oilerbear

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5RingsAndABeer View Post
Regarding the trade, the 2nd/3rd line grit players are dime-a-dozen.

Players of Hemsky's skill are extremely rare. Of course, Hemsky might end up being useless if he's injured, but it makes a lot more sense for Edmonton to let it ride and see what happens with Hemsky

I really don't think Horc or Smyth belong in our top 6 at this point (and that's only going to get worse as time goes on)

I'd rather roll with the youngguns in the top6 (plus Hemsky) and stress defense. Hopefully they'll all grow into competent 2-way players
Did you look at the link?

That our players produced and defended best in the combination listed.

What you think or what i thought before i read that site means nothing. the results told me i was wrong just like you are now with your feelings.

Top 6 is a term you use for kids 8 and under.

Horcoff who was historically capable of being an even player in the toughest comp zone start situations that a player should have been a -20 player.
Horcoff cannot handle that role anymore.

But put him back in a 50% zone start against the other teams best He and hall played in they get a goal every 22 min and were +8 in 31 games of minutes. which makes them 55G and +21 as an Even pair.

But we have to make up the 11% zone start. reduce Smyth-RNH-Eberle 63% start down to 55% is a start.

oilerbear is offline   Reply With Quote