View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 11:32 PM
clarke19

vCash: 500
I was at the game, I must say, the Dogs put the least threatening 46 shots on net that I have ever seen.

Gallagher looked great, real excited about this kid, he needs a big body that can meet him in front of the net when he muscles the puck there himself, or just create space for him. No secret this kid loves getting into the dirty areas, make it a little easier on him.

Tinordi all around solid, would be nice to see him put more muscle into guys, make it hard to go into a corner with him. He used his reach decently well tonight, but he has to play like he's 6'6 a little more, I know it's hard for a 20 year old kid to get used to though.

Beaulieu looked like a extremely talented 19 year old kid out there. He's starting to simplify his game, but he's getting caught making taking some stupid penalties. The coach showed some trust in him at the end of the game though, using him plenty as they were trying to tie the game up.

Mayer is a bag of holes who looked shakey on the simplest of shots. Not sure what anyone can see in this kid. He doesn't have it.

Oh, and Holland was good. Needs to work on making sure his passes get through, very smart player. Deceptive shot, creative passer but they're sometimes a little weak.

clarke19 is offline   Reply With Quote