View Single Post
Old
11-20-2012, 11:53 PM
TheLegend
Megathread Refugee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whileee View Post
1. "You implied that immediately after the agreement is signed, there is a reasonable expectation that Jamison will purchase the arena, retire the arena debt, and then not collect the AMF. Then why did you lease the Jobing.com arena to Jamison instead of selling it to him?"
2. "How much of the AMF is for arena management and how much is to subsidize the Coyotes operation?"
3. "Why are you allowing Jamison to receive the parking revenue rights, which the City of Glendale has previously valued at $100 million?"
4. "You said that the AMF is $11 million per year, but the total outlay for the AMF is $308 million. Can you explain why those figures don't match?"

I just did...
1) "I didn't imply he would buy it the next day. That is your own implication. However if you want me to clarify it some, he has the right to enter into a purchase agreement for the arena at any time once the AMF is signed."
2) "That is all set out in the AMF which anyone can now read and decide for themselves."
3) "Parking rights have been part of the original lease and remain so."
4) "$11 million is for the initial year of the agreement. The new total $308 million is still less than the $320 million outlined in the original agreement approved in June."

I just answered. If I could answer them, they were softballs......

Last edited by TheLegend: 11-21-2012 at 12:03 AM.