View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 04:06 AM
MBauer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
I don't think you have a clue.

I can see why Detroit does not do that deal...if I was in their spot I would probably not want to do that either...what is hilarious is the uneducated fans trying to pretend they know more about the "Aves" than Avs fans. The Avs would politely decline...our D is a mess without EJ. We cannot afford to move him. No need to get all insulted and post dumb things because we say no. Thank you to the intelligent posters who can actually see both sides of this and not post things like "Avs take this and run" while not thinking about the Avs at all.

Stuff like this..."lol at Aves fans thinking that's bad for them. Col GM would take that deal and run, and Holland would be run out of Detroit. Perspective, folks." Wow....

I wasn't even talking about the value of the deal, i was more referring to the fact that he called Smith and Nyquist unknowns and how their junior numbers mean nothing when both guys played in the NCAA, are now playing in the AHL (only because of the lockout), and have looked good in the time they spent in the NHL. To imply their as unproven as junior players is an insult to them.

If you looked at my post right below the previous one you would actually see that i am in agreement with you, i never said the value was terrible for either team but rather it just doesn't make sense.

MBauer is offline   Reply With Quote