Thread: Proposal: Edm-Chi
View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
I like Marincin and his upside and the little little I saw from him... but he isn't close to Leddy or Leddys upside.

Leddy was a former Top20 Pick, already made the NHL and was #25 in D scoring without experience or anything. He will only get better and is Rockfords best player this year.

I'm with the other CHI fans about Martini. He lost all his crediblitly and his opinion is very different from everybody elses. Nobody agrees with him, nobody takes him seriously. Being Arrogant and thinking he is the only guy that sees the games is another part. Too bad that this year we all can see 50+ % of the Ice Hogs games. We now know the "taking it with a grain of salt" is for sure.

Danault is a guy you keep on your roster. Those unsung hero type of player. Will do everything he can to help the team win without getting much attention. He will be a very usefull player for the Hawks in one role or another.

Hawks system is fine the way it is. They have Keith & Seabrook longterm. Leddy won't go anywhere soon and Hjammer is a proven Top4 guy. For depth, you sign Vets that want to win and win now. Don't need that blue chip prospects on the back end with 2 Top15 DMen in the NHL + young guy that would be a blue chip prospect, but graduated already

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote