View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 09:42 AM
OgieO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by derriko View Post
Stone for me. (I am a huge Stoner homer though...been following him since before he was sens property)

I just think that one of these guys are going to be stapled to Spezza, and I think Stone might fit that role best. He doesnt have the best shot like Silf, nor is he the best skater like Zib, but god damn does he see the game on a rare level. He can do it all offensively, and has brought his defense to a new level this year in bingo. Now if he could just develop his physical side.

I think Spezza has evolved since the Heatley days. He was a pass first, pass second, and pass third kind of player, but now he looks for his shot more often imo. So I dont think he necessarily needs a pure sniper on his side anymore. A Stone-Spezza-Michalek line is the perfect combo for me. I mean what can that line not do?
Agree completely, except I think Stone-Spezza-Alfie is a better line. But I also see the benefit of keeping Alfie with Turris.

btw - I'm not even remotely close to being ready to consider Alfie has played his last game.

OgieO is offline   Reply With Quote