View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
I blew my cash on sticks last month. Snapped my Dynasty and bought a clearance Diablo and a Nexus 600 for backup. The Diablo snapped at the blade the second time I used it so they replaced it with a Covert DT2. That thing is FANTASTIC so far. Of course it's in little girl flex because I like 'em short and whippy (55 flex chopped down to my bottom lip in skates). But hey, Brett Hull used 60 flex and Kessel 67 and those guys are 2-3" taller than I am.

Otherwise I'm set on gear. Graf skates, Tackla pants, M11 helmet, two pairs of Warrior gloves I rotate, and a bunch of Reebok protective I bought two summers ago still going strong.

I've got my kid this weekend and he's kind of sick so I'll probably lay low. Hopefully the girlfriend goes shopping all day so I can play video games Going to try and get some old video game emulators running on my big screen and probably play a lot of Fallout New Vegas.

Also going to try my hand at roasting a chicken with stuffing and mashed potatoes/cauliflower on the side. Basically a mini Thanksgiving dinner.