View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 10:00 AM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Dammit, you're trying to get things done before the holidays and everyone is on ****ing vacation. "I'm out of the office, call XXXX", "I'm out of the office, call XXXX", "I'm out of the office, call XXXX"....the ****, did these people even talk to each other before doing this? At this point, I'm talking to people I've never even heard of and they don't know what the hell I'm talking about or how to do what needs to be done. Anyone else have this problem around holidays?
Boss wanted me to come in today, showed up late around 10:30 or so... and then when I get here he tells me to take off at 12:00... WTF was the point in even coming in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
We gotta be thinking of different games, nothing about my game would make anyone start laughing
Sadly, we're talking about the same game (looked up the rules to what you called it). I'm not saying it made sense for me to laugh, and more saying that I was just an idiot. I don't know why, but I just foudn the idea of that game to be absolutely hilarious and would uncontrollably laugh every time we played.

Those were also the days that we would also play the Wisest Wizard... That was a favorite of our group for sure.