View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 12:23 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Invictus View Post
The continued abuse towards the players continues to baffle me.

"How dare they dislike having their pay cut like every other person who has ever lived on this planet! Why aren't they overjoyed at their bosses!?"

If I'm a player I wouldn't want to see my pay cut either, especially if the owners don't plan on setting up a far more comprehensive revenue sharing program. Why should the players essentially be the only party that gives up money? People talk about how the players haven't budged, but it's not like the owners have indicated they plan on fixing the massive problems on their end. If they don't fix those problems we'll just be in the same place at the next CBA; locked out with the owners treating the players like a piggy bank while the players refuse to budge.

I know it's fun to get worked into an indignant rage whenever a player expresses their opinion, but looking at it rationally the owners are pretty ****** in all of this as well. If anything, they're worse. Without fixing things on their end we're going through this lockout for nothing, and we'll do it again in a few years.
True....this whole situation is a cancer....Pronger and Carter should be glad that the term cancer is now being applied to other people and situations

On that note...THIS IS A WAR AGAINST CANCER IN ALL ITS FORMS....PERIOD!