View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
No Fun Shogun
Global Moderator
34-38-61-10-13

vCash: 1
Buffalo is the only real possible option, but that'd assuredly change if the Bills were halfway decent and their fans weren't half-convinced that they were going to relocate an hour after their current owner passes away.

Twins and especially the Vikings are bigger than the Wild in the Twin Cities, Tigers and especially the Lions are bigger than the Wings in Detroit (as are the Pistons when they're good), the freaking MLB and NFL teams from Cleveland and Cincinnati are bigger in Columbus than the BJs, not to mention the Buckeyes, San Jose is bigger into the Giants and the 49ers in San Fran than the Sharks, the Pats, Sox, and Celtics are all bigger than the Bruins (though the Celtics might fall if they suck), and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyFan100 View Post
No, I'm pretty sure hockey is more bigger in Colorado and Pittsburgh. I've been to Denver and I saw much more Avs fans. Pittsburgh I wouldn't know so well, but I'm almost certain they have more than the Steelers.
..... absolutely, positively not. The Avs are safely #4 in Denver behind the Broncos, Rockies, and Nuggets, and it's not even close except for maybe the Nuggets. And the Penguins are not even anywhere near the Steelers in terms of popularity.

No Fun Shogun is online now   Reply With Quote