Old
11-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
Eastern Conference Final:

Toronto vs Ottawa 1-4

After a hard hard fight over 5 games Ottawa is in the final. But but but, I think Toronto deserve it the most, he had me lock in my own zone most of the time and only a incredible performance of C. Anderson maid sure I came thrue.
I will say this "welcome2hell56" is probably one of the best players I played against. 4-1 in games is not fair at all, it should had gone in 7. I was lucky this time, incredible games Toronto.

Really like the FairPlay when the game started over and you got another power play, you hold back your players and lad the time run, good sportsmanship

Looking forward to LA, who got the home advantage. When can you play?

To commesioner: just advanced to the final.
Funny thing is a lot of your post describes how I feel about my series vs. Phoenix in some ways.

I honestly didn't keep track of the standings in the East, so I don't know what your team did or what seed you are, but I'm going to assume I might have home ice. I was the 4 seed but missed the 1 seed by 1 point. So unless you were a 1 or 2 seed, odds are it starts in LA. I'm pretty flexible for when we start. If we advance to the finals today, I could theoretically start playing a couple of the games tonight. Or if you would prefer Friday or Saturday or something, let me know.