View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Atomos2
TheGrimLeafProspects

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsfan46 View Post
Anybody you pair with Rielly isn't gonna be able to focus at all on their own offensive game because they have to cover Rielly's balls to wall all out offensive play and the blunders that come with it. Don't know why you'd handicap Dougie like that and turn him into a purely defensive player even strength. Harrington or someone like Percy if he makes it would be better partners for Rielly IMO. Losing Murray really hurts because that would have been a perfect top pair with Hamilton. Maybe Ouellet-Hamilton works as the top pair.
Umm...I think you're thinking about Murphy. Rielly was a lot more conservative in the summer series than he was in the super series because his team was struggling offensively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_136O96XMbc

I counted about five solid defensive highlights in that. Don't know how much you know about Rielly (apparently not much), but with a shot like Hamilton's, I'd say having Rielly on the other side feeding him one timers would be the best thing for him. Rielly's game is based on drawing in defenders to free up space for his teammates. You need to stop watching with those bruins sunglasses and have a look at what's really going on.

Last edited by Atomos2: 11-21-2012 at 03:37 PM.