View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 04:24 PM
pdd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukianDeke View Post
What is your point ? Datsyuk plays a very effective non physical game, he could probably play until he's 40 if he wanted to and still dominate players the way he does today. Datsyuk's vision, dangling and how he slows the game down will allow him to play longer in his career than most players, he doesn't need to skate fast and physical to be effective.

Zetterberg if he could return to form (which I don't think he will because of his back issues) would definitely improve his chances, but I still think he gets in when his career is finished. He still plays a great two way game, his defense is amazing as is his offensive ability. That and he has a Conn Smythe and is a beast in the playoffs.

Age really doesn't affect either of these two players, i'm positive Datsyuk will be in, but Zetterberg might take abit longer.
Zetterberg has outcored Datsyuk per-minute at ES each of the last two years, and was a PPG player in 10-11. He also scored 35 points in the last 34 games if 2011-12. There's no "return" to form. He's still an elite center. He had a slow start offensively last year because he was playing hurt, but ultimately he brought a strong offensive performance and carried the team's #1 offensive line.

pdd is offline   Reply With Quote