View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 04:33 PM
redbull
Expect more

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
hahaa .. that's funny! You think they are taking it easy in the K?? Man you have no idea. I can tell that you watched maybe like 1 game, if that.

I think their teammates and coaches would throw them out on the street if they tried to pull that **** there. Oh wait, they did- remember that guy Evander Kane??

I don't know if you ever played hockey, but you have to be a real idiot not to try hard and help your team when you're on the ice. These guys are born athletes, they have an insane drive to win esp. in a competative league. Your teammates will know if you're slacking off real quick too, not to mention the coach!!

Hockey is a sport that will kick your ass for slacking, anyone who played will know that.
if you think players who sign elsewhere, during a work stoppage, for zero money in many instances, knowing they can be called back any time, play with the same intensity, then go ahead.

maybe some fringe players are there to compete and prove something, but that's rare.

i have seen tavares play 2 full games and he put the pick through his legs more than in his first three seasons in the NHL.

not saying they are slacking, but there is zero chance they are playing their hardest.