View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Bill McNeal

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
You might want to read what you highlighted. There is no reason for Prust to call out Molson as Molson is not one of the owners pushing this lockout. At worst Molson is considered a moderate who wants to play hockey. It has also been stated that Molson is even more annoyed by this whole lockout because he not only loses money with the Habs franchise, but beer sales are also down by a significant margin.

Prust called out one of the worst morons in the owners' group, no need for him to attack a man who wants hockey AND gave Prust a terrific contract.

I disagree with bsl quite often, but at least try and recognize what he is posting before trying to dismiss it. On this one he is actually not the one in need of "help"...
So, my assertion that Prust was too big of a ***** to call out the guy who writes his paychecks was shot down by restating the overgenerous contract that Molson gave him?

Brilliant. I gave the dumb reply the recognition it deserved because the poster lacks basic comprehension skills as he's evidenced time and time again. You may want to pay more attention to what's actually being said in the future.

And Molson is as big a snake oil salesman as any other owner in this league.