Thread: Prospect time!
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2006, 01:17 AM
Mtl6

vCash: 500
Thank you Dan,

I really like your articles. There precise and they say everything we need to know.

I was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on certain players.
I know you talked about it a bit in your articles but do you really think Aubin, S. Kostitsyn and D'Agostini will have a shot at playing with the Bulldogs next year?
I personnally think that the organisation will let them dominate even more the CHL before signing them.

In the case of S. Kostitsyn, I think he needs to prove he can put up point while not playing with superstars like Schremp, Bolland and Hunter. Plus he need to prove he can score on 5 on 5 considering the fact that most of his points came out of the powerplay. I think next year will be a real challenge for the little Kost.

Mathieu Aubin came out to be the go-to-guy in Lewiston. He has a lot of potential and I would keep him in the Q for another year so he can dominate even more. We donít have to rush things up in his case so why signing him now?

Matt DíAgostini should get it easy next year because most of the offense is coming back except Callahan who really was the team leader. Guelp should be a good team and it would let him the chance to maybe go further in the playoffs and like in Aubinís case, there is no rush, the organisation has plenty of right wingers.

Mtl6 is offline   Reply With Quote