View Single Post
11-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Originally Posted by
and i own a rental condo in the beautiful Okanagan in BC, and just use the condo for 3 weeks a year in the summer...i choose to live in Alberta full time. yes, winter can suck, and the summers can be hot, but the quality of life here is fabulous!
Anaheim region 8 months of the year.
- sit in your air conditioned house,
- get in your air conditioned car
- drive to your air conditioned work
- drive home in your air conditioned car
- sleep in your air conditioned house.
in alberta 8 months of the year
- sit in your heated house,
- get in your heated car
- drive to your heated work
- drive home in your heated car
- sleep in your heated house.
Pick your poison.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by oilerbear