View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Does anyone know what Warren is seeing in this team? Honestly what in the heck is he watching it can't be the same games us fans are. where 1/3 thru the season and a trade should have been done 3 weeks ago ATLEAST, because I'm pretty sure you can tell where this squad will finish the season in a strong Western conference(6-9)...this team is Pathetic offensively I mean it's really a 3 or 4 man offense and then the odd time someone else will chip in, and defensively were Sketchy IMO, are only strong point is goaltending and without Pavelka I honestly think this team would be challenging for last place with Erie. Warren needs to get his damn hands out of his pockets and start making stuff happen or this team is going no where this team is about next year, I say get out the dissapointments , send out Meletta, Johnson, M. Clarke, Bateman, Devlin, Studnicka, and get as much as you can for Posa. But it won't happen Rychel probably hasent even looked into it yet, and If he does do a trade it will be a minor trade that will do absolutely nothing dramatic to this roster, which is what we need get a great 94/95 Playmaker in here to feed Kerby the puck. along with getting a stud on the blue line that will be here next year that is what would make this team a lot better IMO at least.