View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 11:27 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
The Spits were in trouble early, as they couldn't get the puck out of their own zone, and Plymouth capitalized on some really good bounces. When the Spits managed to get their game legs, Mahalak stood his ground. Plymouth then turned it up a notch, forcing Windsor to take some stupid penalties, and that's all she wrote. 3-0 final.

Positives:

- Pavelka with 49 saves. How he wasn't a star, I don't know. I said at the game "watch, he won't get it", and he didn't, but he deserved it.

- Schoenmakers trying to fire up his team after it was 1-0 Plymouth. Not a bad tilt with Payne at center ice.

- A good Windsor PK. They were on the PK for much of the third and didn't allow a whole lot.

Negatives:

- Offence. Enough said.

- Stupid penalties. This idea that we can get anyone to fight no matter what's going on has to stop. Rychel gets a double minor for roughing in one situation, while Sanvido gets a match penalty and a game misconduct in another. We have to be smarter out there.

- Did I mention offence?

The team has no chemistry out there. Either they're not buying into the systems or they're just not trusting one another. It's hard to figure out.