View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 11:36 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Spits67 it's funny you mention Ben Johnson because I kid you not Mike Miller did not say his name once all evening. I think Warren is stuck right now, he has no 1st rounder in 13 he wants this group to be successful so they will not end up giving away what could be a top 6-8 pick but judging the team on the ice you probably have a 7th or 8th seed. The players you speak of carry very little value the thing is if you deal these guys I doubt they end up burning you in the end. It's pretty much shuffling deck chairs on the titanic at this moment. Rychel's only hope is to sell out and put a fullcourt press for Butcher, Allen and Schmaltz it literally is down to bring in those 2 top forwards wanting to commit to a franchise that has suffered sanctions and will have a cloud of suspicion over them if they choose to make the jump.

I don't think they can win this division they haven't been that close to Plymouth and still have 6 games left with them, you figure if Plymouth even wins 4 out of those 6 they will have gained 4 more points on Windsor. Their play on the road has to get better, if they continue to play like this there won't be any playoffs to speak of.