View Single Post
Old
11-21-2012, 11:53 PM
PG Canuck
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
Kulemin adds physicality and plays RW. Kadri is a skilled player that could do well playing on our 2nd line slipping passes to Booth/Kesler.

Obviously I'd prefer the Lupul package, but there has been a great debate going on for the past few pages as to which is better.
Did I just see Kadri suggested to play on the Canucks' second line? He can't even hold a spot for large portions with the Leafs. Any deal with Kadri being a centerpiece is a huge failure as a return. Kulemin isn't even that physical, unless you think 97 soft hits make a difference throughout the course of a Regular Season.

Kadri is a tweener as well as unproven. Besides Kassian would play on the second line long before Kadri would even get a sniff. Wouldn't even be surprised to see Kadri not make the Canucks and spend the season with the Wolves because I don't see him on the third line anytime soon either if we got him.

Kulemin is a tweener, and inconsistent. If I wanted one of those, I'd just look over at Raymond. With Higgins, Hansen, Booth, Kassian, Raymond, and Malhotra, I fail to see how Kulemin is useful.

Really not sure what to think about the Lupul deal.