View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score

vCash: 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG Canuck
Did I just see Kadri suggested to play on the Canucks' second line? He can't even hold a spot for large portions with the Leafs. Any deal with Kadri being a centerpiece is a huge failure as a return. Kulemin isn't even that physical, unless you think 97 soft hits make a difference throughout the course of a Regular Season.

Kadri is a tweener as well as unproven. Besides Kassian would play on the second line long before Kadri would even get a sniff. Wouldn't even be surprised to see Kadri not make the Canucks and spend the season with the Wolves because I don't see him on the third line anytime soon either if we got him.

Kulemin is a tweener, and inconsistent. If I wanted one of those, I'd just look over at Raymond. With Higgins, Hansen, Booth, Kassian, Raymond, and Malhotra, I fail to see how Kulemin is useful.

Really not sure what to think about the Lupul deal.
As I said, I'd prefer the Lupul deal(gives us a top-6 winger, RD prospect, and a chance to replenish our prospect pool in the upcoming draft), and although neither are ideal, it's unlikely we'd get any better deals from other teams.(except maybe something around Hemsky, but I think he and Lupul are a wash)