jonyro84

vCash: 500
(360) HF addicts sign up **SJ,DAL,CBJ,NSH,NYI,MON,OTT,**

chatzy
http://us7.***********/71183762928586
Pw- Gretzky

Trade Block
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...5#post55964525

The purpose of this league is to give all the players joining the GM connected party a little late a chance to have a team of their own, untouched by any previous GMs. Sure it is fun to jump into an already active league, but then you get to your line up and realize that you don't have the team that you thought, or are amazed that your best player has been traded away. Joining a few leagues on HF boards I have realized there are so many great GMs on these boards and there are no better people to be in a league with, so I just wanted a league to start from scratch, pick your favorite team and lets get this under way.

Game Schedule

I will advance the league every Wednesday and Sunday night at appx. 9 pm est. Any games not completed at this time will be simulated.

Trades

I will not be setting a limit on trades, however any trades that are deemed to be completely lopsided will be rejected, I will not allow GMs to destroy teams before leaving or being kicked from the league, and being forced to find a new owner for a team that has been blown up. Having said this, every trade has a winner and a loser to some extent, so just keep them realistic.

Starting point

Please refrain from games against the cpu as I will be trying to fill the league up as quickly as possible, also no trades with CPU will be accepted. To register please leave for Xbox Gamer Tag and the team you would like, I will be matching up gamer tags from this board with the league requests to make sure the right people get their teams. Welcome to the league!!
EASTERN CONFERENCE

Atlantic Division:

-------->. NJ x Pixelated

-------->

-------> bootsgaudet ** CONFIRMED**

-------> DutchFury21 **CONFIRMED**

-------> zzfunkyfresh **CONFIRMED**

Northeast Division:

-------> bjolle80 **CONFIRMED**

-------->. BRADENxHOLTBY. **CONFIRMED**

---------

------->
--------> AlmightyBW **CONFIRMED**

Southeast Division

-------> UCI Cowgirl7303 **CONFIRMED**

--------> AoC Pyorala

---------> rangerfan2411

------ nuckfan4life. **CONFIRMED**

------>. Oftoronto **CONFIRMED**

Last edited by jonyro84: 11-30-2012 at 03:46 PM.
jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote