View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 07:01 AM
dackelljuneaubulis02

vCash: 500
So what does next year's line-up look like?

Palushaj's most likely goners one way or another. Probably Geoffrion as well. If Berger and Avtsin don't improve drastically, gone too. LL could make the Habs but only if there's a spot and not before Galchenyuk. Hagel, Stortini and Boyce will probably be replaced.

St-Denis, Nash and Commodore are question marks and I imagine the rest are assured a spot (haven't seen Corbin, so he might be on the fence).

Then possibly coming up you have: Archambault, Kristo, Pribyl, Walsh, Collberg, Nystrom, Nygren, Thrower, Dietz.

Kristo seems to be a given since there isn't much wiggle room for J. Schultz like funny business. If Archie keeps it up, he'll get a contract. Walsh would have to pick it up but I'm sure he gets a look. Thrower seems to be in the running for an overager year in the W but he can still turn it around. Dietz should be good to go.

Now I'm not too wise on the overseas prospects. I'll go ahead and assume Collberg and Nystrom are staying in Sweden. Do we have to sign Nygren and Pribyl by year's end? And this might be a dumb question but can they still play overseas while under contract with us?

Either way, there will be a helluva lot of competition. Even the long shots have intriguing upside.