View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 10:29 AM
valleydude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZebraCritic View Post
WOW.....you are putting alot of faith in a poster on here, who I am sure knows absolutely nothing about the situation. Here's an idea, how about if you want some info on a league situation have the sac to place a phone call to the team or teams you have issues with.

The majority if not all the posters on here can only speculate what the heck is going on with a given team or maybe just maybe they know somebody that knows somebody within a team dynamic and get there kicks posting stuff on here. I'm sure there is a valid reason for Seatters situation and if there isn't, well I guess the lesson would be, There is a time and place for everything...my guessing is, his, his parents and his advisors timing was poor!

At this level it is a business, for the teams, their owners and believe it or not the players as well!
And there it is, the standard answer:
In Junior Hockey: It's a business.
In Minor Hockey: I'm just a volunteer.

Both simple excuses for treating kids the way they do.

And what's with you guys who keep telling everyone that the posts here are all garbage and that no one should listen to any of it....yet you keep on posting and expect us to listen to you.