View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 12:09 PM
hockeyr5

vCash: 500
So I played a decent amount of HUT yesterday and it is a ton of fun. I found the game a lot harder though with the new skating and I also haven't played it in forever but it took me like three tries to beat the rookie tournament and two to beat the next pro one! I only had a 1500 puck bonus from '12 so I didn't have much to start with but I'm liking my team now:

Zubrus (83) - Josefson (81) - Moss (83)
B. Gionta (84) - Henrique (84) - Bernier (81)
Tedenby (80) - Carter (81) - Anderson (80)
Zharkov (80) - Wickenhesier (80) - scrub

Greene (83) - Zidlicky (82)
Salvador (80) - Volchenkov (81)
Taormina (80) - Tallinder (80)

Brodeur (85)
Hedberg (80)

Thats what it ideally looks like anyway but I run into contract trouble a lot. I had a Bernier-Carter-B. Gionta line going lol but it wasn't that good. Gio just gets tossed around for me in this game. Josefson has been a complete monster at #1C for me it think he is just under 2PPG, everything he touches seems to go in. When I got Henrique I just couldn't move Yayo down a line. Henrique also scored an OT winner for me in the semis of a tourney, what a surprise. I also have the other chick legend Ruggiero but she is out of contract and I think there is a few more I'm missing. I almost got a Larsson that started at only 900 pucks but then someone outbid me to 2k and I didnt have enough.