View Single Post
Old
11-22-2012, 11:16 AM
CheerstoBeers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
i'm not saying Gallant doesnt deserve a spot. However, he did not weigh in at the monctonian. They only weighed in the undrafted prospects. I interviewed the kid before the draft last summer. As well as many teams did. Do you not read into the fact he was a top 10 prospect that slid to the 4th round..... Read into it. if it's not talent...what else could it be. Figure it out.

i dont know the kid personally, he could be a great kid. But, from the interview i had and the experience bathurst have had with him. If i was coaching this team, he would not be on it.

This is a 10-14 day tournament. You dont have time to deal with characters. You need the best players that are good kids off the ice and have their head at the right spot 100% of the time.
182 at the Monctonian.. was there and seen the sheet

I guess that old adage is true that once your labeled something it will always stick no matter how quickly or hard ya work to overcome. They have 5 or 6 guys here that weren't even at the camp?? Blanchard must be dissapointed, kid should've been a lock over Jr.A players..Leading league, awesome showing at Monctonian

CheerstoBeers is offline   Reply With Quote